Friday, March 5, 2010

OMG my Placement Officer does exist!

Update:

So believe it or not I actually got an email back from my PO(or at least her assistant) the very next day saying that every thing was good and that she didn't need any more info from me at this time and that if there is anything else the PO would contact me. But from the email it sounded like everything was on the up and up, and I was still on track for getting my invite. So this is all positive juju which I need to keep my sanity right now.

In other news they have added (which I'm sure those of you who are eagerly awaiting news of your postings already know) but they have recently added three countries to the May departures.... YAYAYAYA..... unfortunately none of them are going to Africa, let alone SSA.... but they added them in a short amount of time, so it seems like they are starting to get to the May departures YESSSSSS!!!!

Other than that its just more of the same.... trying to get it off my mind....

-J

1 comments:

Helen McGuirk said...

Thank the lord for your posting Jackie! JK, but that's really good news about your placement officer. AND I also saw that they added 3 more countries on PC wiki, which is freakin awesome. What's the deal with the African desk though? geesh. People keep asking, so I'm telling them I'll probably hear either next week or the week after. Man I hope that's true, I can't take another "Are you still going to Africa or something?" Thanks for keeping my sanity for the next couple of days.

Post a Comment