Thursday, March 25, 2010

INVITATION!!!!! AHHHHHHH

Finally after months of waiting, My invitation is in the mail. After I got an email from my PO yesterday about my willingness to go to Central/South America, I knew something was up. My dad said...'I say you are going to get an invite within a week..'..... I had asked my PO when I would expect to hear about an invite.... low and behold 24hrs later, I get another email telling me that my invitation was sent out today..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH... needless to say im REALLY excited!

The only thing that is different is that im leaving about two weeks later (whatev..), and im not going to Africa :(... My friend Perry is going to kill me! meh... he will just have to come see me then!

So now its just stalking my towns Postmaster for my mail!

So for now South America here I come!!!!

-J

2 comments:

Helen McGuirk said...

That's great Jackie! Congratulations!!! I talked with my PO on Wednesday and my invite is also in the mail :) Good luck with everything!

best wishes,
helen

jgelose08 said...

Thats great!!! You will have to tell me where you are going! I cant wait to see where im ending up since 48hrs ago I thought I was still going to Africa...

Post a Comment