Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

So I was a little nervous about going on my site visit this week, but not anymore!! I love the organization that I am working with and I love the family that I will be living with. I have a great set-up. I live close enough that I can walk 15 min to work. And i have a great office, with some really amazing people. The city is big, its busy, but its great... I finally get that South American vibe from it. I will have internet everyday at work! and in my house! I am going to take pictures tonight, and tomorrow... I know everyone wants to see pictures! But the internet is really slow up north and im only here for a couple of days! But i will post them!

Btw, the heat is not as bad as I thought is was going to be, but they are keep telling me that its really cold here, and they have jackets on.... we shall see!


-J

0 comments:

Post a Comment