Saturday, June 12, 2010

Packing Hell….

Well I have managed to make it to the last week… only a couple more days to go!! Im so happy I could cry, I want to get to Ecuador so bad, at this point I am considering hitchhiking there now…

But before I do, I have been doing a lot of prepping in the last two weeks, getting all of the paper work in order, quitting my job, relaxing, stressing, and most of all packing. I think I set a personal record for packing, being ready two weeks a head of schedule! And come to find out I was way under weight for my bags! :)

But then came the real fun of trying not to use any of the stuff I had already packed. Which I think I did quite well, though I have been living in the same ratty jeans and sweat pants for a couple of days. But now everything is all in bags and sitting next to my room waiting for the big trip down south. I only have a day left before I had out of Seattle, and the weather is going to be great for my last couple of days :)

I will leave you with a couple of photo’s of my last week or so on the West Coast… Now its on to DC!

-J

packing pile  going away party cham

Edmonds sunset

0 comments:

Post a Comment